Christ & Co’s podcaster is Vinay Antony Payyapilly, who as a young lad, badgered Dubai FM92’s Chris Manders and Richard Coram, asking them to play the likes of Come Boney Love (Can’t Buy Me Love) which they patiently did. Many years and much IT expertise later (Microsoft is one of the companies he worked for) Vinay took to the air himself. An avid reader and cyclist, he lives in Hyderabad with his lovely wife, two children and their dog.
Read more about him here:
- Episode 10 – Parable of the Talents 24 January 2021How many clothes does one really require? How many shoes? How many purses or watches? Or for that matter, how many houses?
- Episode 9: What does it mean to love Him? 10 January 2021Photo by ATC Comm Photo from Pexels He that loveth father or mother more than me, is not worthy of me; and he … More
- Episode 8: Housework 13 December 2020Hello friends I have been away for quite a while. The thing is, I didn’t have my laptop with me. … More
- Episode 7: Ride for the Children 2020 11 October 2020
- Healing Wounds 30 August 2020Nowhere does Jesus instruct the disciples that they should cover up for one another. No, his instructions to the disciples was that they should care for his people through baptism and through spreading his teachings.
- Episode 5: The Company as Family 16 August 2020So many times we are not good spouses to our partners. We fail over and over again. But we are not put on notice – perform or you are out!
- Episode 4: The Angry Jesus 2 August 2020No miracle happened there before “the miracle”. So it wasn’t known for being holy or as a regular haunt of the Mother Mary. So if a miracle can happen at a random place with no history or connection to the Holy Family, then I guess we would be just as likely to see a miracle […]
- Episode 3: Judgement Day 19 July 2020We look for loopholes in our laws so we can twist them to suit our needs. But Jesus’ one new commandment has no such loopholes. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.
- Episode 2: The Others in my Life 5 July 2020How do we apply Jesus’ one and only commandment to help us accept those who are not like us?
- Episode 1: Introducing One New Commandment 17 June 2020If ever there was a Word of God, this is it – Love each other as I have loved you.